The Hotel San Martino belongs to our family since 1912, when our ancestor Giovanni Toffol, one of the first local enterpreneurs and owner of the long established hotel Cimone, decided to build the San Martino as a Dependànce.
His son Leonardo decided to enlarge and renovate the building, when he acquired it in 1927: since then, the careful and acute direction of him and his successors, of the son Rolando and his wife Luisella made the hotel a welcoming, comfortable and modern structure for their guests. For example, after a trip to the United States, he built the first-ever panoramic indoor pool in this dolomitic area.
In 2000 the hotel has been completely restored, in 2004 a modern Spa has been added to the building; in 2009 the family decided to build the Residence Adler, with 7 service flats.
Today the Hotel is run by Andrea, the descendant of Giovanni, and his family: over the years, they try to mantain the philosophy and the genuine hospitality of their grandparents, to offer their guests the best accomodation in each season.
Photo credits: arch. Marco Toffol